About Religious Harmony Foundation
A public charitable trust has been set up under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 (Registration No.: E-29273) whose aim is to strive to bring religious harmony across the globe. The Trust will work in consistent manner to bring harmony among people of different religion, caste, creed, colour, language, nationality, and ethnicity. Some of the key objectives of the Trust are:
- To conduct lectures across the world on the need of religious harmony as the key ingredient of world peace. The Trust has prepared an attractive and informative power Point Presentation which introduces the major religions of the world and then it talks about the need of religious harmony. In the end, the presentation talks about as how we can bring religious harmony in the world. This lecture has a profound impact on people and motivates them to be religiously tolerant.
- To organize essay, painting, slogan, quiz and other events for the propagation of
- To publish and spread the book “Religious Harmony – The Key to World Peace” ; this
book contains the detailed information including key teachings of the major religions of the world along with the practical information on why & how to create religious harmony in the world.
- To reward the people who have done exemplary work to bring religious harmony in
- To offer help and support to people who has been discriminated because of their religion, caste, creed, colour, language, nationality, and ethnicity.
- To undertake any other activity that will help in creating harmony in the world.